Register Your Account
To register your account, enter the Authorization Token provided to you by the Brandermill Community Association. Also enter your email address and the password you wish to use for your account Your password must include a minimum of ten total characters, one number, one lower case letter, and one upper case letter. Record your password in a safe place...you will need it to log into the site. If you do not have an authorization token, click here to request a token from the BCA. Your user account will be automatically linked to your existing customer account and any associated properties and memberships.
Your unique authorization token is used to connect a new user account to your existing BCA records. It is can only be used to create a single user account and cannot be reused.
Creating a password:
- Passwords must contain at least 10 characters.
- Passwords can only contain alphanumerics (a-z, A-Z, 0-9) or any of the following special characters: # ! @ $ % . _ -
- Your password must include at least one number and one letter.
- Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- Do not use the same password for multiple online accounts.
- We recommend that you securely store your password in one of the many available password applications.